Reliable Electrical Troubleshooting and Repair in Salt Lake City, UT

Prevent electrical failures and fires by calling Orange Electric for regular maintenance in Salt Lake City!

Electricity is a necessity, but it can be dangerous. However, you can take certain precautions and steps to make your home safe. At Orange Electric, we pride ourselves on solving electrical issues for commercial and residential buildings in Salt Lake City, UT. You can call on us for reliable electrical installation as well as repair and troubleshooting.

With our popular services, you won’t have to wonder if that short circuit will start a fire in your home. Please read our customer reviews to learn about our stellar and long-standing reputation.

Avoid Electrical Dangers

Homeowners don’t think about electrical system maintenance as often as they should. Many Utah residents don’t realize that their electrical system can be a source of danger.

It’s particularly tragic when electrical failures lead to preventable fatalities. Most electrocutions wouldn’t have occurred if building owners had taken care of adequate maintenance. Thus, you have an urgent need to stay in compliance with electricity procedures and standards.

Only trust licensed professionals like us at Orange Electric with the electrical systems in your home. Members of our professional team have training and certification as well as being bonded, licensed, and insured. We are competent to fix electrical problems in your home safely.

It’s inevitable for your wiring system to require repairs every once in a while. We most commonly repair circuit breakers, wires, and supply boxes.

Repairs help you to lower the risk of burns, shocks, electrocution, and house fires. Be sure to book a local electrical company—and you’ll find the best in Utah at Orange Electric.

Recognizing Needed Electrical Repairs for Your Utah Home

We recommend that you schedule a system check if you’re finding that blow dryers and blenders are tripping circuits in your home. Electrical emergencies seldom manifest without showing some signs. So you won’t need emergency repairs if you proactively react to the following signs:

  • Fuses of multiple appliances blow out.
  • Lighting flickers.
  • Bulbs blow out after short lifespans.
  • Electrical devices make strange buzzing sounds.
  • Loose power outlets indicate loose connections.
  • You smell a burning odor, which indicates short-circuiting.
  • Sparks and arcs lead to appliances malfunctioning and electrical fires.
  • Shocks when unplugging appliances, which can signify serious wiring and voltage issues.

Addressing any electrical issues in your home by calling us in for a check-up is an essential way to increase safety and helps to minimize the chances of fire outbreaks.

Contact us if you are worried that something isn’t compliant or up to code or you notice anything dangerous.

How We Troubleshoot: Is DIY Electrical Repair a Bad Idea?

Breakers and outlets wear and tear as they age. Replacing ineffective outlets is more straightforward than, for instance, wiring the garage. However, it would help if you never tried to complete a task in which you aren’t highly skilled.

Please rely on Orange Electric to complete your repairs safely and in good time. We will conduct thorough electrical troubleshooting to identify suitable fixes.

Our steps include:

  • Listening to your problems.
  • Assessing your information by observing the affected appliances.
  • Understanding all the malfunctions you identify.
  • Identifying the underlying causes.
  • Fixing the causes of malfunctioning.
  • Repairing the malfunctioning appliances.
  • Replacing faulty or substandard components of your electrical system.
  • Testing the system to make sure the problem is fixed.

Call Orange Electric at 801-998-2434 for electrical repair and troubleshooting in Salt Lake City, UT.